Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So sorry.

Yes sorry about the fact that the Australian quarantine is so strict. Fumiko sent me a couple of sparkly cards and she enclosed a few cotton plant seeds with the cards. Unfortunately, they are a prohibited import and were destroyed. My warning about this came too late as Fumiko had already sent the seeds in response to my comment on the Etegami Fun Club page about cotton plants being very nostalgic for me as I had worked with them at a research station as a teenager. It was a lovely thought for her to send them but....
I am consoled by the cards she enclosed.

The painting of a cotton boll which prompted my comment.


I think this flower was meant to go the other way but I can make it bigger this way.
Thank you Fumiko for your kind thought.

1 comment:

  1. Thats too bad. They must scan everything that comes in to know...

    ReplyDelete